Southwest Eye Care is a full-service ophthalmology and optometry practice with locations in Chaska, Norwood Young America, Glencoe, Minnetonka, Hutchinson, Belle Plaine, Watertown, and Westonka/Mound. We strive to satisfy the eye care needs of our patients by offering the most up-to-date instrumentation, well trained and friendly technicians and staff, and the latest in high quality eyeglass frame and lens designs.
Southwest Eye Care is currently hiring for 3 positions:
Full-time – Belle Plaine, MN
Southwest Eye Care is seeking an Optometrist to join our clinical practice. This individual will work half-time in Belle Plaine and half-time in our other clinics, as needed. We are looking for a person who enjoys a fast-paced environment and has experience performing eye exams, diagnosing and treating eye diseases, prescribing eyeglasses or contact lenses, fitting contact lenses, performing pre- and post-operative care, and emergency eye care. Must have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and people management skills.
• Doctor of Optometry
• Current license in the state of Minnesota
• 3 years experience in health care industry
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, retirement, and PTO.
Full-time – Chaska, MN
Southwest Eye Care is seeking an Optician to join our Chaska clinic. We are looking for an individual that enjoys a fast-paced environment, is a self-starter, has previous customer service experience, and enjoys working in a team environment.
• fitting, measuring, and ordering patient eyeglasses
• dispensing contacts and eyeglasses
• repairing eyeglasses
• administering minor accounts receivable functions including billing for product and services, entering payments from patients, and reconciling daily monies received
• front desk tasks (scheduling appointments, checking patients in and out, insurance verification)
Three years related optical experience or customer service experience required. ABO and NCLE certification preferred.
Health benefits, retirement plan, and a vacation package are available.
Customer Service Rep
Full-time – Chaska, MN
Do you have a passion for people? Do you believe everyone deserves the best customer service experience? Are you looking to switch fields? If so, then you are the person we are looking for!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Styling and ordering patient eyeglasses
• Dispensing contacts and eyeglasses
• Repairing eyeglasses
• Administering minor accounts receivable functions including billing for product and services, entering payments from patients, and reconciling daily monies received
• Front desk tasks (scheduling appointments, checking patients in and out, insurance verification)
Qualifications: Ambitious, positive team players with exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to learn. This person will work as an Optician in our Chaska clinic and will guide our patients through the eyecare process while building lasting relationships. No experience in Optical is required as we will train the right candidate. Three years customer service experience required.
Benefits: Health benefits, retirement plan, and vacation package available. Paid training. Professional certification reimbursement available.