Southwest Eye Care is a full-service ophthalmology and optometry practice with locations in Chaska, Norwood Young America, Glencoe, Minnetonka, Hutchinson, Belle Plaine, Watertown, and Westonka/Mound. We strive to satisfy the eye care needs of our patients by offering the most up-to-date instrumentation, well trained and friendly technicians and staff, and the latest in high quality eyeglass frame and lens designs.
At each Southwest Eye Care location, we believe in creating a positive experience for patients. Our energy as a team transfers through to patient care, resulting in our patients leaving with a smile. Candidates must enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills, be attentive to details and have a hunger to learn.
Southwest Eye Care is currently hiring for 1 position:
Southwest Eye Care is growing and we are looking for more Optometrists to join our team and family. With multiple locations and an ophthalmologist on site, we are able to provide our patients with full scope eye care. We offer a unique working environment for our ODs with the ability to work in multiple locations.
As an optometrist in our practice, you will be expected to:
• Perform comprehensive eye exams
• Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
• Prescribe corrective lenses
• Ability to fit patient with contact lenses
• Provide pre- and post- operative care
• Build strong doctor-patient relationships
• Handle eye care emergencies
• Doctor of Optometry
• Current license in the state of Minnesota
• 3 years experience in health care industry
• Excellent health insurance options
• Retirement matching
• Competitive salary
• 100% employer-paid continuing education
• Generous paid time off and holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.